How can I recover my AOL account? Call +1-844-406-0408
AOL is the most popular and exceptional email service. It is widely recognized for its endless features and benefits. This email service has lots of users by offering an increased level of reliability and security. Many AOL email users have a question that how can I recover my AOL account?
The most specific thing about this all-in-one desktop tool is that it let you enjoy multiple conveniences. It includes sending mail, web surfing, instant message, and much more. All of these impressive facilities are available within a single destination.
It periodically keeps deactivating the unused accounts. If the AOL accounts are deactivated because of inactivity, you are not capable of access to the AOL services. It includes attachments, emails, and remaining data of email account. It is the right time to learn about why the email service deactivates the inactive accounts.
Specialties of AOL mail
The most specific thing about AOL mail is that it differs from the traditional email service AOL. It is because this email service does not need the requirement of any special software. Also, this email is free to use. AOL mail runs over the internet platform with standard internet browsers, including Firefox, Explorer, Safar, and much more. As an AOL user, you need to visit mail.aol.com, where you can enter your login details. This simple procedure allows you to send e-mails with ease.
When will AOL delete or deactivate your AOL account?
AOL deletes the accounts permanently, which are unused for the previous 180 days. If you are not signed in to your AOL account for six months, the accounts are deactivated.
All individuals who are using OpenID with their AOL Mail may end up completely losing their access to accounts because of inactivity. AOL is also capable of deleting the overall account with everything.
As per the AOL platform, the accounts are getting deactivated permanently, and every saved thing also gets deleted due to long-term inactivity. When it happens, you are not capable of recovering your data. As a result, you need to create a new account when you desire to continue utilizing the AOL email services.
Why should you avoid account deactivation?
Unfortunately, if you fail to sign in to the email account for 90 days, the email account gets deactivated. Due to this, you are not able to receive any emails in the account. If anyone sends you emails, they will bounce. When it comes to account termination, it happens due to the failure of signing in your account for 180 days. Everything, including emails, data, and information related to an email account is destroyed permanently. And, there is no way to recover the data.
Once the account gets deactivated, you will receive the message, which is stating an account is not working any longer. It happens when you try to log in to the AOL account. The meaning of this message is that the email account is used in a way that violated the terms of service of AOL, and it may seem if you delete the account. But it commonly occurs when your email account is fully deactivated due to inactivity. If the users log in between ninety to 180 days, they are capable of reactivating their AOL account as well as start receiving emails. Also, the email account can function properly, but the email you received during the account deactivated because of inactivity is not there.
Reasons for account deletion or deactivation
It is always helpful to know the reasons why the email account gets worse deleted or deactivated. The AOL account becomes inaccessible or gets deactivated because of an array of situations and reasons. In any instance, if your account is deleted, you should create a new mail account. In this situation, you cannot use the already available username.
- When you fail to log into the account for ninety days
- If you request the AOL account for getting deleted, the account gets deactivated
- When an email account is used in the manner, which violates the terms of services of this email service
If you experience any one of these problems, you can start to learn about how can I recover my AOL account. The following procedures help you to perform this task without facing any challenges.
Steps involved in recover my AOL Account
The account reactivation process may vary from one kind of subscriptions to the next one. Hence, it is advised to understand the procedures before start reactivating the AOL account.
Reactive your premium AOL subscription
If the AOL service is deactivated because of inactivity, you need not worry about it. These following steps help you to reactivate your AOL email.
- The initial step is to launch a useful web browser
- The next step is to visit the login page of AOL email platform
- Here, you can enter the email address or username
- In this step, you need to check a box following Stay signed in
- Then, you can click on Next button
- You can type a password of AOL account
- You can click on a login option
- Once you have signed in to the AOL email service, you can click on My Services option
- In this step, you can choose the Subscriptions option from an array of choices
- You should find the AOL service or product that you want to activate
- Then, you can reach the subscription information page
- You can move your cursor to Access URL as well as copy it
- Currently, you can paste the chosen link in the newly opened web browser tab
- It will redirect you to download the file, or an entirely fresh page will enable
- It is the right place where you need to input the login credential of your AOL account
- Once you enter the email or username, you can simply click on the Forgot Password menu
- After that, you can follow all the guidelines displayed on your screen
- They help you to recover the password. Otherwise, you can create a new and unique password
- After you are logging in, you can follow all instructions available on display for reactivating the inactive AOL account.
Reactivate the Free AOL account
If you use the AOL email service free of charge and your account is deactivated because of inactivity, you can reactivate the AOL account. For this purpose, you need to follow these below-shared steps.
- At first, you can launch the web browser over the system
- Next, you have to enter mail.aol.com on your URL bar
- After that, you can click on Enter button
- If you previously signed in to another AOL account, you can click on Sign Out option available at the right corner of your page
- Then, you have to go again to mail.aol.com.
- Here, you need to enter your email address or username of the AOL account
- After that, you can click on Next option
- You can type a password for the AOL account
- Then, you can click on the sign-in option
- Now, you have reactivated the AOL account
Steps involved in reactivating your Inactive AOL email on your mobile phone
It is pleasing for AOL users that the AOL app is also available for mobile phones. This facility lets you check the AOL account, send the emails and perform many other things on your mobile. It permits you to access the AOL mail from anywhere easily. Here are procedures to reactivate AOL email on mobile as follow:
- If you are Android users, you can open your Google Play Store
- As an iPhone user, you can visit the Apple app store
- You can open the App store on your phone if you are using a Windows phone
- On the search bar, you can type as AOL
- After that, you can top on the first option
- The next step is to tap on the Install button
- You can permit app installation to get completed
- In this stage, you can launch your AOL app
- Here, you need to enter your email address or AOL username
- You can enter the password for signing in to the AOL account
- Finally, you can reactivate the AOL account successfully
Guide on reactivating your AOL account while forgetting your password
If you are previously having an AOL account and want to continue utilizing it, you can simply reactivate the account or create a new password. Unfortunately, if you forgot the password, you can follow these steps to reactivate your inactive account.
- At first, you can open your internet browser and visit the official portal of AOL platform
- You can click on the sign-in button
- The next step is to input the AOL username
- If you fail to remember it, you can click on Trouble signing in a link. Then, you can bring phone number or email address of account recovery
- You can click on Next option
- You require clicking on Sign in option
- Click on “I forgot my password” link available at below portion of the page
- Now, you can enter the AOL username and click on Next button
- You can input the mobile number or your recovery email id linked to the AOL email
- Click on Next button
- Select the way in that you can receive your verification code. It may be text or call
- If you fail to have access to a recovery mobile number, you can click on the link which does not have access to a phone.
- You can check the email or messages before finding an AOL verification code.
- Write a verification code in a blank space available on the display
- You can click on Next option
- Here, enter the new secret code of AOL email
- You can re-enter the similar password for the confirmation process
- You can click on save option
- In the new tab, you can go to mail.aol.com.
- In this page, you can enter the AOL email address or username
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter the new password for signing in for recover my AOL email
Contact +1-844-406-0408 for help to recover my AOL account.